The question was: I’m contemplating a May/June Camino. Would roughly 30 days be at all feasible to walk from Sevilla to Santiago? Seems to be quite the hustle as I’d have to average 35km...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- NotJustAHike (1 hour Camino video)
- Tips for an Autumn Camino?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Can you get Camino gear at the dollar store?
- Walking Boots or Trail Runners?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- What is the difference between an albergue and a pension?
- 2012 Pilgrim Statistics