The comment was: There seem to be so many times that people we don’t know and most likely will never ever meet again surprise us with an unexpected kindness. Just small things really, but...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years