The question was: Are there cooking facilities on the Portuguese route starting in Lisbon? Read all the good responses in the forum on cooking facilities on the Camino Portuguese.
Most read recently
- Camino del Norte or Camino Frances?
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Casa das Crechas in Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Madrid airport hotel recommendation