(Photo from La Voz de Galicia) La Voz de Galicia reports today that for the first time since statistics where collected in 1985 that there are more foreigners receiving the compostela than Spaniards.
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years