The question was: I’m contemplating a May/June Camino. Would roughly 30 days be at all feasible to walk from Sevilla to Santiago? Seems to be quite the hustle as I’d have to average 35km...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Is starting from Pamplona ‘cheating’?
- Has anyone ever walked principally at night?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?