The question was: What is, for you, the most significant moment of the day? I know mine: It’s that first step leaving the Albergue in the morning! Read all the responses to this question...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- When is the best time to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- What is the accommodation costs on the Camino de Santiago?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?
- Camino equipment that worked for me
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Soap for body and clothes on the Camino