The comment was: For those of us who love photography, the Camino presents a dilemma. Leaving behind the large print and low light capabilities of an SLR can be stressful. There’s nothing worse than...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do you stay in Albergues on the Camino Frances?
- Walking Boots or Trail Runners?
- NotJustAHike (1 hour Camino video)
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- 2012 Pilgrim Statistics
- Is travel insurance necessary?