The question was: There are lots of special opportunities to try new foods or regional specialties on the Camino, and wouldn’t it be nice to hear other people’s special food memories and have some...
Most read recently
- Camino del Norte or Camino Frances?
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Casa das Crechas in Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?