The question was: There are lots of special opportunities to try new foods or regional specialties on the Camino, and wouldn’t it be nice to hear other people’s special food memories and have some...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- When is the best time to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk the camino with a dog?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?