…this is the question everybody as asking themselves in Santiago de Compostela as 2009 is nearing its end. Since next year, is Xacobeo 2010 (holy year) the visit of the pope is expected among...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home