This is an often asked question that until recently has been answered with a “Yes”, but now things seems to have changed. Read all about what our Camino de Santiago forum member JohnnieWalker has to say...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- Coastal route from Porto or the internal route?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- What’s the craziest thing you have done to save weight?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela