The Independent visited Santaigo de Compostela not too long ago, and produced an article with some ideas on what to do in Santiago de Compostela if you have 48 hours to spear. The article...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Any Albergues for Sale?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- Don’t forget to stop by the Pilgrims Office in SJPP
- Camino Mozárabe
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?