The question was: I saw a reference to “backpack taxis”. Is that what I think it might be? A van that ferrys backpacks to the next stop for a fee so that the Pilgrim...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home