El Correo Gallego reports today that Travelodge are considering building hotels along the camino francés. They had some initial meetings with the Xunta in Galicia recently. Travelodge is a low-cost hotel that, if they...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- When is the best time to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- What is the accommodation costs on the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Soap for body and clothes on the Camino
- Camino equipment that worked for me
- What is the ideal size of the backpack for the Camino de Santiago?