El Correo Gallego reports today that Travelodge are considering building hotels along the camino francés. They had some initial meetings with the Xunta in Galicia recently. Travelodge is a low-cost hotel that, if they...
Most read recently
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home
- Madrid airport hotel recommendation
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?