El Correo Gallego reports today that Travelodge are considering building hotels along the camino francés. They had some initial meetings with the Xunta in Galicia recently. Travelodge is a low-cost hotel that, if they...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Any Albergues for Sale?
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe
- Camino Mozárabe
- Don’t forget to stop by the Pilgrims Office in SJPP
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?