The question was: How did everyone here manage to take 4-6 weeks off their everyday lives and jobs? Read all the good advice on getting days off work to walk the Camino de Santiago...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home