The question was: If people stop their walking about 2 o’clock each day in order to secure a bed what do they do to pass the time? Read all the interesting answers from our veteran...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- What is the best starting point for 1 week walk?
- Do you have some advice for those over 60 wanting to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Winter Camino – 20 tips