The question was: I’m tempted to take an umbrella. I’ve found them useful in the past when it is raining – especially for evenings/rest days. I also wondered – for this trip – if...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- Winter Camino – 20 tips
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What is the best starting point for 1 week walk?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?