The question was: I really can’t decide. I appreciate that they make your life easier but will they make they walkers lot MUCH easier. I’ve used them before and I just feel slightly uncomfortable....
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Should I skip the meseta?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Coastal route from Porto or the internal route?
- Where can I get a pilgrims passport for my Camino de Santiago?
- How to get from Paris to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port?