Not really a question, but an interesting obervation and discussion that might be useful. The comment was: I’ve been wanting to do this for more than 10 years, and after my husband and I saw...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?