• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Finisterre

Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Finisterre
      Finisterre reacted to trecile's post in the thread Rip off Restaurant with Like Like.
      When I walked the Portuguese Camino in 2022 I had the worst dinner experience at a place recommended by the owner of the pensión where II stayed. Overcooked, overpriced, and rude service. But the next day I had this absolutely delicious dinner...
    • Finisterre
      Finisterre reacted to Joe Walsh's post in the thread Life-size Bronze Statues with Like Like.
      Hi Crissy, The word hideous is like a magnet drawing one to investigate more thoroughly. Quasimodo outwardly hideous but inwardly noble. Why is that? So the comments have led me to find the basilica’s website which details history, art and...
    • Finisterre
      Finisterre reacted to rappahannock_rev's post in the thread Life-size Bronze Statues with Like Like.
      Is this one bronze?
    • Finisterre
      Finisterre reacted to Bradypus's post in the thread Life-size Bronze Statues with Like Like.
      OK. Here is a substantial chunk of very strange bronze. The very angular and slightly disturbing figures on the modern basilica in La Virgen del Camino. A radical change from all the medieval and baroque art along the Camino Frances.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back