• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Calgary Pilgrims Meeting- Saturday, March 19

Time of past OR future Camino
Francese 2002, Cami San Jaume 2018, Norte 2023
Spring Meeting
Calgary Chapter - Canadian Company of Pilgrims
Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 7pm - doors open at 6:30 pm

at
Good Shepherd Anglican Church
408 - 38 Street S.W.
Calgary, Alberta
Many Happy Returns!
In 2002 at the age of seventy-one, Harold walked the Camino francés from Roncesvalles
on the French/Spanish border, and has now completed this pilgrimage six times,
becoming a “late-in-life” Camino addict with some anecdotes to share with us.
El Camino - Leave Your Baggage at Home
Veteran peregrinos, Dan and Dorothea Cooney, will chat about the necessities required to travel light while walking El Camino. They will bring their mochilas and show what they took with them on their previous pilgrimage and what they learned for their next, commencing April 11, 2011.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello everybody!! If you can help me i would be really grateful!! I'm writing a master thesis and i need your help. My thesis topic is: Motivation of tourist on the St. James' Way

Soo if you have a little of time to fulfill my survey would be great!!!
/I need only people who are not spanish cause i have already a lot of...surveys fulfilled by spanish people/

Thanks a lot!

here is a link:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurv ... z91k883289

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Could somebody from Calgary advice me, where I can get Permethrin or Best Yet Insect Spray (Bed Bugs). I am leaving for my first Camina this Saturday and can't wait for shipments from States. Thanks. Jolanta

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.