• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Edmonton Pilgrims Meeting, Monday November 8th

Time of past OR future Camino
Francese 2002, Cami San Jaume 2018, Norte 2023
Fall meeting for the Edmonton Chapter of Canadian Company of Pilgrims will be held on
Monday November 8- 2010 at 7pm:
The Lounge
All Saints' Anglican Cathedral
10035 103 street
Edmonton.

LRT Bay station is half block north. Jasper Ave buses also stop half a block north.
Parking: in the lot directly to the south, entrance off 102 and 103 streets, evening parking $3.00.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Edmonton branch coordinator Julie Sargeaunt writes with more information on this meeting:

I would like to tap into that fresh Camino experience for our meeting as we have new people anxious to learn about what it actually means to do the walk. With that in mind I am going to ask those of you who have walked recently to give a short report (I am looking at a maximum of 5 minutes) on your experience, if you are comfortable with this. You may want to choose a focus - for example practical advice, what surprised you, what you would different next time, etc. Do send me a note (JuliaSargeaunt@shaw.ca) if you will be talking and or have questions.

We also have Julie Kirkpatrick, author of the book : The Camino Letters who will be at the meeting and will tell us about her book and how it came about.

Krysia, who walked into Santiago about two weeks ago, will still be in Europe so will be missing out on this meeting.

I will put out our twoonie (or more) collection tin so we can give a donation to the Cathedral to help with the costs involved in opening up their space for meetings. (utilities, extra insurance, custodial etc).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.