• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Israel National Trail Videoblog 2019

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am following your videos! How are finding it overall? It's one I've been considering for a while now, especially as I've not been to Israel.

I am in two minds whether I'd enjoy it. Don't mind tough trails but some of those busy campsites look off-putting e.g. all those schoolkids! I generally hike to get away from people lol (apart from Caminos, of course)

I am following your videos! How are finding it overall? It's one I've been considering for a while now, especially as I've not been to Israel.

I am in two minds whether I'd enjoy it. Don't mind tough trails but some of those busy campsites look off-putting e.g. all those schoolkids! I generally hike to get away from people lol (apart from Caminos, of course)

I completed the desert section yesterday (I am behind on posting my videos). Now, with that finished I have more freedom for wild camping and don’t need to stay in the desert night camp. The desert night camps near major roads were dirty, and possibly filled with the school kids. They were like gravel parking lots!

However, the geological beauty of the Negrev Desert will continue to astound you. Don’t let camping but you off from doing this trail. Take your lunch break in those stunning landscapes instead. 😄

Hi guys,

I’m on the Israel National Trail and will be continuing to post daily video blogs on my YouTube Channel when I get cell service.

This trail is TOUGH!!!

Let me know if you have any question!

Sara’s Israel National Trail Playlist

Cheers!!!!
Just watched Day One...
Wow...absolutely hats off to you Sara.
The INT has been on my radar for awhile but I have a balance disorder & just watching those climbs, ledges, boulders etc is making me dizzy & my palms sweat!
Really appreciate the 'warts & all' aspect of your vlogs...whether that be trail related or your own issues.
You're made of much tougher stuff than me.
Can't wait to watch the rest...& I'll be checking out your other vlogs too.
My very best wishes go with you.
👣 🌏

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.