• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ottawa Pilgrims Meeting- Saturday, October 27

Time of past OR future Camino
Francese 2002, Cami San Jaume 2018, Norte 2023
The next Ottawa chapter meeting will be on Saturday, October 27, in our usual basement meeting at All Saints Anglican Church Westboro, on Richmond Road, from 2.00 to 4.00 pm. Details soon follow

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Mony Dojeiji and Alberto Agraso, award-winning authors of "Walking for Peace, an inner journey" will make a presentation on their work. They are veteran pilgrims of more than one pilgrimage and I think you will find this of great interest. Their website is http://walkingforpeace.com if you would like further details.

As well, this will be followed by the Annual General Meeting, and I hear that two local Camino writers will be available with their works-- buy early for Christmas. Volunteers to help with the coffee at the break would be very welcome! Let me know if you can help.

Mony Dojeiji and Alberto Agraso, award-winning authors of "Walking for Peace, an inner journey" will make a presentation on their work. They are veteran pilgrims of more than one pilgrimage and I think you will find this of great interest. Their website is http://walkingforpeace.com if you would like further details.

As well, this will be followed by the Annual General Meeting, and I hear that two local Camino writers will be available with their works-- buy early for Christmas. Volunteers to help with the coffee at the break would be very welcome! Let me know if you can help.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.