Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting Irun Sunday 16th June

jonnyboy9

Time of past OR future Camino
2018 October?
Am 53, from London and I did the Primitivo last year and loved it. Have persuaded my 18 yo daughter to join me this Summer. Can only do one week from Irun to Bilbao as time prevents otherwise but still looking forward to it. Hope to meet up with fellow peregrinos.

Buen camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi jonnyboy9, that is one of the most amazing, grueling, picturesque and fulfilling sections to be done on Camino del Norte! I hope your journey becomes one filled with great satisfying memories! Enjoy every moment of it, and hopefully you can continue the CDN from Bilbao in the future. Because, you know what they say, "Once you've done the Camino de Santiago you'll want to do it again. Once is not enough;-)

Ultreïa and buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum

After a peaceful night at the beautiful Blai Blai Hostel in Zarautz, we were all awakened at 5:00am by a young man repacking his huge pack, in the middle of the floor, with his bunk light on...
I want to stay in the Albergue in Isla, just after Noja. I think Isla used to be on a stage route. It isn't any longer. Does anyone know if it is signposted to and from Isla??
This is just a shot in the dark but if anyone starting on the Del Norte finds a New Zealand passport lost today (Saturday 14th September between Hendaye and Sebastian, please PM message me and...
Lost on Camino Norte between Getaria and Deba on Friday, September 13th. In a black sunglass cloth bag. Please advise if found. Thanks
Gronse offers an alternative and shorter route between Ontón and Castro Urdiales with the caution that it is walking on the N634 highway. We did it today with no problems and enjoyed lovely views...
Hello all, I lost my bluetooth earbuds last Monday 9th Sep in Guemes. I contacted the albergue but no joy there. If anybody has come across them I'd be so grateful to have them back as they were a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.