• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sunday closures on Camino Portuguese Coastal?

Rickcrna

Time of past OR future Camino
April 25 to May 15, 2023. Camino Portugues Coastal
Will be on the CP Coastal next Sunday in the area of Matoshnos and Labruge. Do I need to be concerned with services such as cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, etc being closed? Thank you in advance.

Rick

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Restaurants will be open and some supermarkets and in villages some small shops for food

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Labruge is small, and the supermarket was closed on Sunday. There was one or two restaurants open, and one was close to the albergue. I had a very nice pizza at the restaurant, and a good sleeping at the albergue though the kitchen was quite small.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, I have to cut short my walk today to do some business so I’m going to take the train from Soto de Luiña to Novellana. It is a small town there’s no one here besides me and I don’t know...
hi all! I am heading to camino de santiago in august (doing the last 100k) and after 4 days of walking i'd love to end my trip to spain relaxing on a beach. My question is, which beach is the...
Hi Friends! Lauren here :) We are having a blast on our Camino, just reached Baiona yesterday. I need help. I’ve tried countless times to book the train from Vigo to Lisbon on June 24th and...
I have often wondered just how many apps other pilgrims have loaded on their phones for assisting them while walking any camino in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy etc . I do think that having an...
Hi all, I'm walking a section of the Northern Route next month and I am finalising my stages currently. I have not given myself enough time to get to Bilbao given the days I have and I am booked...
I have a ride booked from Biarritz to SJPDP on Express Bourricout tomorrow, 7/14 for 14:10. Anyone want to share?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back