• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Thank you for the info, advice, insights and laughs

Jensjaunt

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept Oct - Camino Francis
Starting a journey for me starts with the planning. This year everything aligned so here I am about to leave Canada to begin my 2nd Camino - the Portuguese Coastal. With three weeks to get my mind and spirit in camino journey mode - this forum has proved invaluable! Thank you to the forum hosts and everyone who posts or responds. It is such a great help! See you on the Camino Portuges in three days! 🙏Jen

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Starting a journey for me starts with the planning. This year everything aligned so here I am about to leave Canada to begin my 2nd Camino - the Portuguese Coastal. With three weeks to get my mind and spirit in camino journey mode - this forum has proved invaluable! Thank you to the forum hosts and everyone who posts or responds. It is such a great help! See you on the Camino Portuges in three days! 🙏Jen
Bom Caminha! I’m counting the days, we fly out the 11th, hoping to start in Porto the 14 or 15

Melanie and I will start this Portuguese Coastal on 1. May. We plan reaching SdC after 11 days. 🥳

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Yes, these forums are so heIpful, informative and inspiring. I want to second, third and fourth your praise. I arrive in Porto on April 29. I plan on staying there for a few days then heading on. Still deciding on my route beyond the first day (!) --that'll be on the Senda Littoral. I'll be doing a VERY slow Camino--so maybe I'll meet some of you who start after me. Bom Caminho, all : ) : )

Most read last week in this forum

Another wonderful walking day! Definitely feeling it in my legs today- a few more stretch breaks needed! And lots of wonderful places to take them! Theme for the day boardwalks! Received a few...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back