• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

The Best Mapping Resource I've Ever Found

PastorCat

Nov 27, 2012
Time of past OR future Camino
May-June 2013
This map-site may have been posted before.
If not, it might be worth a sticky.
Linked below is a site that traces every major hiking trail in France on Google Maps.
Included are all the major pilgrimage routes through France to Saint Jean PdP.
Each trail is traced on Google Maps. Organized by GR section. And complete with accommodation links, campsites, and practical information such as distance and elevation. It's brilliant!

The Best Mapping Resource I've ever Found

~ While you hike, remember to pray for (and if possible, feed) the cats of the Camino ~
DSCF1279.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1279.JPG
    DSCF1279.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

sharon w

Jan 2, 2009
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007
Camino Portugues 2009
Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Camino Finisterre 2012
Cammino di Assisi 2014
Via Podiensis, Camino del Norte, Camino Frances(Astorga to Santiago) 2015
Aussie Camino 2016
Thanks. A great resource.

Reactions: Camino Chrissy
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

I am very interested in walking from Le Puy to St. Jean in July. I've completed several other Caminos, so I am afraid I'm a little too casual with my prep for this one. I going to spend the next...
Hi! I'm new here and to the Camino, but trying to take advantage of a last minute opportunity to get off work for about 3 weeks including travel. I had hoped to do Le Puy to Cahors including the...
Hi, Can anybody recommend a Gite in Gramat? There seem to be a good number of places to stay, but I would like something near the GR if that's possible. A place oriented toward walkers would be...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides