• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

1/2 April 2017 Madrid, 2-15 April Leon-Santiago

DianPL

Time of past OR future Camino
Past: Via Regia, Warsaw route (2016)
Plan: Frances (part), del Norte (2017)
Hi!
I'm preparing for my first short Camino in Spain. I'm landing in Madrid after midnight 1/2 April and would like to get to Leon asap. Do you know any inexpensive places near the airport or the train station in Madrid where I could get to easily in the middle of the night and stay for a couple of hours? My email is dianna2137 (at) gmail.com

I'd like to meet people on the way, I hope it's not too empty in April before Easter If any of you are going to be there at the same time, let me know pls, I'd love to start off with someone.

In the summer I'd love to go on Camino del Norte, but not alone!

Ann

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
hy Ann

i'll also start in april from leon to santiago. so, you'll not be alone ;-)

Take the EMT Madrid #203 Aeropuerto Express from Airport to Plaza de Cibeles. Its the only public transportation operating from the airport at night.

https://www.emtmadrid.es/DipticoExpresAeropuerto

Plaza de Cibeles is located in the Sol district. You should be able to arrange for a hotel room there.

In the AM, You can take the Metro or Cercanias train from Recoletos or Sol station to Renfe Chamartin where you can catch a train to Leon .

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you I will probably use the bus you mentioned.

Most read last week in this forum