• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2018 Brierly Guide

auburnfive

Veteran Member
Hello
I have just received my pre-ordered 2018 Edition of Brierleys Camino Portuguese. This edition has lots of detailed info about the Costal Camino and Senda Littoral, and where it is good to switch back and forth. Also has good info about the Variante Espiritual Looks to be a very worthwhile purchase for our fall Camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hola! My husband and I are also planning to do coastal route starting maybe mid Sept . I agree! We just received our book and it looks great... just in time for us! Buen camino!

Concur, I received my copy from Tienda de Ivar a couple of months ago, good quality book, with all the information I need for El Camino Portugues. Also, recommend downloading the Wise Pilgrim app for Camino Portugues (I have it handy in my cell phone). Buena suerte en el Portugues, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum