• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Camino of blisters and broken things

I’m so happy you both have arrived!!!! And what a cute kitty! Would she qualify for an APACA compostela
He's been carried by me more than 100kms but he didn't walk himself, so I guess no ;-) Didn't collect stamps either, not even for me, just forgot about it But doesn't matter. He's doing better, and we found a walking routine together. He's a good boy, sometimes thinking he's more of a dog than a cat!

What an adventure. Still have to process it all.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Congratulations on arriving. You've not had the easiest of journeys, but you certainly had plenty of experiences. This is a trip that will stay with you. I wish you well on your forward journey through life.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Congratulations on completing your pilgrimage. And what a pilgrimage! You've perserved through shoe failures, pain, illness, everything, to reach your goal -- and rescued a little kitty along the way . Never mind the Compostela. I'm sure St. James is smiling down on you. St. Francis certainly is.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Enhorabuena, @good_old_shoes ! I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts, and found myself praying for you as I read each one. Yours is a pilgrim story for the ages! Thank you for walking, for persevering, and for so honestly sharing with us your joys and your struggles. I hope you are getting the rest you deserve, and that your heart is peaceful - and ditto to your new BFF!

Most read last week in this forum