• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation London Christmas New Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 36903
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36903

LSE Vacations offer cheap accommodation during university vacations. They have just released details for the Christmas to New Year period - 15th December to 5th January. Often the price includes breakfast and the locations are almost all in Central London so ideal for pilgrims needing a stopover on their way to or from walking the Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
WOW 4 nights over Christmas, B&B shared bathroom just £141 for a single - amazing value.

I'm really glad you posted that, it has spurred me on to booking accommodation in Gatwick prior to my flight to Seville in Feb.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Is there a link to this offer?
Hello @Glamgrrl, when I tried to paste the address my ISP flagged it as unsafe. Therefore suggest going to the LSE Vacations website and clicking on offers or, in this case, winter offers. I have stayed in various LSE (London School of Economics) vacation rooms and always found them excellent but the Bankside accommodation was too noisy for me.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum