• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Advice on travelling from Puente la Reina

EoghanyMc

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi my father and I are walking part of the Camino for the first time. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. We plan to walk from St.Jean Pied de Port to Puente la Reina. We were hoping to have a night in either San Sebastián or Biarritz on the way home. (Preferably San Seb). Is it possible to get public transport from Puente la Reina to San Seb? And if so what us the best/simplest route? I can't find timetables online.
Thanks in advance. Appreciate all advice.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello, EoghanyMc! Welcome to the forum! I wish you a pleasant and fruitful stay on the forum.

Is it possible to get public transport from Puente la Reina to San Seb? And if so what us the best/simplest route?

Yes, it's possible to get by public transport from Puente la Reina to San Sebastián (aka Donostia). The simplest route is to take one of the direct buses between Puente la Reina and San Sebastián operated by La Estellesa (www.laestellesa.com).

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum