• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alb Xunta, Valga O Pino

Lydia Gillen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007/8/9, 2011 , 2012/13/14. C.F 2015
Camino Portugues 2017,2018,2019
volunteering
I am hoping to stay in the Xunta Albergue at O Pino which is about half way between Caldas de Reis and Padron. There have been excellent reviews on the Eruski website. However I noticed about an hour ago that there have been no reviews in 2017.
Has anybody stayed there this year? Does anybody know if it is still open for business?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
This review appears on Gronze dated 18/9/17 "A luxury, immense kitchen, fully equipped, oven, microwave, refrigerator, vitro, all kinds of utensils, nice common area, garden, bedroom and spacious bathrooms, hospitalera a charm. We were only 11 in the first half of September. I had lunch in the bar the truckers, great, and tb has a small shop that bar where we bought for dinner at a good price. Open at 5 a.m. for breakfast." So I guess your ok. Telephone number is +34 638 943 271 if you wanted to check.

Thank you so much Tincatinker. Your good news has set my mind at rest. God bless you.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum