• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Recommendation

katie@camino

Time of past OR future Camino
CF, SJPDP-Finisterre 2016;CP (Central) Porto-SdC 2017;CP (Coastal) Porto-SdC 2018;CF Leon-SdC 2019
I am currently staying at Pilgers Pause between Rubiaes and Valenca and it is incredible.

Eclogical/sustainable HUGE garden/backyard (including chlorine-free swimming pool on its way), brilliantly stocked modern kitchen (4 different types of bread, perfect bananas, peanut butter, 10 different types of herbal teas plus much more) beds with sheets and kind friendly welcoming owners. It is an absolute gem. I highly recommend, if you are passing this way, schedule a night here. Its fantastic. Oh, and vegetarian dinner by donation too!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

A new one I guess? Don't see it on the Gronze site.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum