• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

An avid fan

yaying

Time of past OR future Camino
somehow someday...
All the rest especially Mr. @Robo along with his beloved Mrs. Pat whom im looking forward 99 days from now. Very much excited the days account. A prayer all of you and wishing u all a buen camino.

Your 'harmless' stalker,
yaying

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
All the rest especially Mr. @Robo along with his beloved Mrs. Pat whom im looking forward 99 days from now. Very much excited the days account. A prayer all of you and wishing u all a buen camino.

Your 'harmless' stalker,
yaying
Are you starting off on your 1st Camino in 99 days? If so...How exciting!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Indeed. I am still somewhat flummoxed in learning that several folks are in fact following me... Weird... But, humbling...

Walk on...
I started “following” you, I am not weird, I think....

Oh I did not infer that YOU were weird. I just think that "being followed" is both humbling, yet slightly strange, just on it's face... NO harm done, and I sincerely appreciate the interest.

I occasionally come out with something useful. I am always willing to help if I can.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Dear sweet Yaying,
My thought is that each one of us on this forum are a type of "stalker".....we are harmless lovers of the Caminos and we appreciate those who post their stories, advise, expertise, compassion, and humorous anecdotes.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Your 'harmless' stalker,
yaying
I would imagine there are a fair number of folks who follow Ivar’s site who have not yet walked a Camino. I am certainly one. Many will walk one day but certainly not all. Are they less of a pilgrim? Maybe so, but my thoughts are that they are pilgrims in a way. Would we deny that status to those too old, too young, too poor or too ill? So IMO this young lady is a pilgrim in spirit and in the heart.

Yaying, You need to drop whatever you think is more important and walk the damn Camino!
Miss Yaying is way too busy in Doha, she just need to take a couple of weeks off and head to Spain for a nice walk (full disclosure, I did a couple of port visits to Doha when deployed to the Persian Gulf during my active duty days). To all caminantes, buena suerte y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
we appreciate those who post their stories, advise, expertise, compassion, and humorous anecdotes.
...until then my own feet is on that ground, my cheeks feel that breeze, mingle of that so called 'perigrinos'...for now i am thankful that i can see & read their shared photos & stories (for free hehehe).

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum