• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Are you planning?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Oh so true for both life and the camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
AnnieSantiago, Of course, I pulled it off FB

There is the old aviation tale of the pilot who did not plan his flight. Crosswinds blew him off course, so he turned around and went back.

How do you know if you are off course if you don't have a plan?

That's hilarious. My 24 year old daughter and I are planning to start in SJPP end of September and she tells me I'm over thinking it. Even with my plan I am promising myself that I will be flexible once we get going. Somehow having a rough plan on the outset makes me feel better about moving forward in the camino. (The more I think about it that's how I approach everything in my life...hmmm) So I'm continuing with my research and excel spreadsheets...and she continues her way...watching a few youtubes and ignoring mom. Why should the camino be any different than life????? This should be a hoot!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Oh, so true... I also had excel spreadsheets and lists of albergues and stuff.
Then life happens.

Rain, a lovely city you stay longer, a heatstroke, an unexpected change in your train schedule, fully booked places, days that you just feel like going on more and more... All that happened to us.

Somehow having a rough plan on the outset makes me feel better about moving forward in the camino.

I actually feel an immense pleasure in planning, writing down places I'd like to see or stay. Even if reality will be completely different. Maybe we make plans just in case reality does not give us something more exciting to deal with?

Most read last week in this forum