• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arrival options - a website with tips

Michael; Camino-addicted

Take your time to enjoy a beautiful moment
Time of past OR future Camino
A few Caminos
Next plan - Camino de Baztan
Here is a German website with many options to flight to the different starting points.

Of course, the focus is "how to get from Germany to your starting point", but you can switch the languages and maybe you will find an "unknown airport" near you starting point to make new plans.

In addition there are very good tips for buses and trains for the time after the flight

The ways of St. James: What - where - how

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I push this thread up, because it´s really good.

I was looking for a transport from Bilbao Airport to Irun to start my Camino Vasco interior and this side helped me a lot.

If anybody comes from the airport in Bilbao or San Sebastian and want to start in Irun also, select the starting point "St. Jean Pied de Port" and then you will get it. Your destination could be also Hendaye, just beside Irun, on the french side of the river, only a few minutes to walk

Especially the links to the different bus- and traincompanies are perfect.

Most read last week in this forum