• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bathtub!!!

tess bouds

Time of past OR future Camino
In Triacastella, the first Albergue in town is 8€. WORTH IT. In the left habitation the is a HUGE clean bathroom, which if you are like me (tired, sick peregrina) it is a real gift.

Don't worry you can take your time because there are several other toilets for people to use.

The A is caled refugio del oribio. I feel so much better.

Attachments

• 1430201326048-1232105388.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
AH! After a hard and wet day on the Salvador I found myself a room in a Casa Rural, the only choice apart from the less than well reviewed albergue. To sit on the raised part of a half bath with feet soaking in hot water and the shower pouring over me! What bliss!

Haha. I treated myself to a 'rest day' hotel in Leon. The bath had jets!! Hands down the best bath of my life!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum