• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Biarritz to SJPDP 3rd of June

Therese81

Hello all,

I have booked transport with Expressbourricot from Biarritz to SJPDP for 66 euro. If someone would like to join it gets cheaper the more people we are. Just throwing it out there .

Buen camino! Therese

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
hahhaa... i did the same but on the 7th. real pity we can't log on a calendar somewhere to advertise "hey I've booked a burroicot" at this time want to join? I don't think caroline would mind.

I'm so far alone on the 15th june at 20,00 so sign me for the calender. She fills up if more comes by themselves tho.... :lol:

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
hi, I'm looking to book them (EB) for arrival on June 16th. Does it make sense to book accomodation in SJPP for the first night?
Mark

hey Mark,

what time do you get in? I arrive at 7:30 in SJPdP and L'Esprit du Chemin have been awesome and are holding a dinner & bed for me.

I want a vino, people to chatt to, dinner & bed

I land at 3pm and should be there about 4pm i guess. I need to pick up my credential and then will be resting i hope. I 'll probably be wide awake or fast asleep with Singapore jet lag. I'm staying at Hotel Izalpea for my first night... hope to see you

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Heh I'm going on the 9th of June, but using the train from Bayonne.

ward4e said:
hey Mark,

what time do you get in? I arrive at 7:30 in SJPdP and L'Esprit du Chemin have been awesome and are holding a dinner & bed for me.

I want a vino, people to chatt to, dinner & bed

At L'esprit you will get vino, people to chat to, wonderful dinner and bed - plus breakfast and packed lunch if you wish,give my love to Huberta.

Most read last week in this forum