• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Books- any advise on guide books for French camino- cycling/ hiking

Edwina Beirne

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning on cycling the Camino (French Route)
Books- any advise on guide books for French camino- cycling/ hiking
I start on 11 th August and looking for recommendation on guide books. Thanks Edwina

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
If you speak French there is one book - Le Camino Frances (Velo Guide). Starts in St Jean and finishes at the Atlantic. But in general the Brieley Guide will cover most of the problems you should encounter. Have a look at some of post below (especially the one by Newfydog)! Good luck

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Many thanks Mike I will have a look for this but my French is terrible.. already in the process of translating a spanish guide I received from the bike rental company.. thanks again, Edwina

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum