This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Primitivo in Winter

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo January 2014
Ingles, September 2016
Muxia-Fisterra October 2016
3 day project to give you an insight of what the Primitivo is like in winter follow to website with stats a little jackanorry, some advise on pain relief, you can see the gear I used and pack which served me well and was neededsome albergue maps and a photo video showing all the weather and views I went through give the video time I love the snow pictures lots of photos even has horses, dogs and cats hopefully someone will find it interesting and not be scared of doing at this time of year it was truely wonderful check my smiling face out. Also legs are sore face

Ps pack lightly

Buen Camino
Dean

http://winterprimitvo.weebly.com/
Or just video

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Amazing! We did it last June after all 1000km of the Via de la Plata. But in winter??!! You are a stud!!!

Amazing! We did it last June after all 1000km of the Via de la Plata. But in winter??!! You are a stud!!!

Stud! I think not ..Doing 1000km then Primitivo now that's stallion material right there. Hats off to you

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum