• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Carlos Nunez

DurhamParish

Un Cerveza, Por Favor
Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portuguese 2012 & 2018
Camino Frances 2014, 2015, 2015, 2017, 2018
I'm going to see him in concert tonight (3/14) in Bethesda, Maryland. I try to see him each and every time he is in the area. I'm very excited and just had to tell some people who know who he is and would understand my excitement. It is so cool to see him and then know that I'm on my way to the Camino in about 10 days.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Yes, that's the guy. His concerts are magical.

Know his music from good old YouTube.
Like it.
I have to wait about a month longer than you before I begin my walk .
This time I walk el Camino del Northe and the Primotivo.
I'am looking forward to that.

Wish you also a wonderful time and a Buen Camino,Peter.

Thanks Peter. I hope you enjoy your Camino on del Norte also. I'm sorry that we won't cross paths.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Carlos, myself, and the beautiful young woman who plays violin with Carlos. What a fantastic concert. What a wonderful evening.

Attachments

• 20170314_215843.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum