• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Electronic Journal

adesmar123

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello all,

I am planning my Camino for next May. I want to keep a journal, but I have very poor handwriting and that may stop me from recording my thoughts on this great journey.

Has anyone ever used a recorder that can be downloaded to a transcription software? I think Dragon makes such a product. If anyone has used it, what hardware did you use to record? My thought is to record along the way, come home, download and edit to a written document.

Has anyone ever done this ?

Buen Camino

Alan

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I used the Olympus VN-6200PC on my Camino this year and was very happy with it.
Sandra :arrow:

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Wow!

That was quick...Thank you for the leads...

After you down load the voice files, do you need software similar to Dragon Naturally speaking ? I heard Windows 7 might have imbedded software,

Buen Camino

Alan

Most read last week in this forum