• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Experienced rail travellers only

Piscesman1946

Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués (Oct 2019)
I want to travel from Porto to Paris by rail in October. It looks like I take the local to Coimbra B, then the night train to Hendaye, then the TGV to Paris??? How best to reserve it? Loco2, Renfe or CP? Is it true that reservations won’t be available until July or August? Thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

It is typical that the time frame for available reservations is only 90 days in advance.

From Irun ( Spain ) you can walk the two kilometres ( across the border ) to Hendaye ( France ) or you can take a local train.
I can highly recommend the TGV from Hendaye to Paris. Extremely comfortable and with the wonderful bonus that the French railwaycompany gently advises you to put your cellphone on quiet or do your calls behind the carriagedoors.
I booked my ticket directly through the SNCF website.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum