• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gehwol foot cream

Nigel Thomas

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2017
Hi, 4 weeks before i start my 1st Camino from SJPDD, would like some advice on the usage of Gehwol foot cream
When is the best time to use it?
Eg
Immediately before walking
After days walk and shower
Many thanks
Nigel

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi, 4 weeks before i start my 1st Camino from SJPDD, would like some advice on the usage of Gehwol foot cream
When is the best time to use it?
Eg
Immediately before walking
After days walk and shower
Many thanks
Nigel
I used it every morning. Two Caminos, no blisters. Great stuff.

start 2 weeks before then,
at night so it dries and does its thing,
( 2 different types : one prevents/helps the other hardens the skin )

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I didn't start using it before the Camino. Three weeks in, I am using it before bed, in the morning before putting on socks, mid-day after drying feet and before putting on clean socks. Love this stuff - no blisters. But I think the mid-day boot airing, foot inspection and sock change really helps. Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum