• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Good luck to everyone starting out today!

jeffnd

Time of past OR future Camino
March/April 2014
If the multiple universe theory is correct, then in some other universe we're about to leave St. Jean together. Today is my birthday, and I had planned to begin my Camino today. However, in this universe, my trip has been put on hold. But that's okay. I needed to learn patience anyway.

But as you start off today, if it's not too much trouble, please take a moment of time to reflect on all of us pilgrims-in-waiting and all of the pilgrims who want to walk, but will never get the chance. In between dealing with aches and pains and blisters, reflect on how truly blessed you are. No matter what struggles you might be dealing with in your life, just remember, today you are walking the Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Happy Birthday in this universe! In the other, I will also start today and buy you a birthday drink at Orisson.

Buen Camino to those who walk today!

What a lovely, lovely sentiment! I will definitely reflect on your wise words when I start my Camino in two weeks time. Happy belated birthday also!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum