This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Heading to Irun

Todd Emerson

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June 2018
May-June 2024
I’m travelling to Irún today to start my Camino tomorrow morning - I’m flying to Biarritz getting in at 4pm, planning on catching the bus to Hendaye and walking to the pilgrims hostel from there. Does this all sound do-able?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes, it‘s doable. But because the the albergue is quite at the other end of the town expect an hour to walk there.

I’m travelling to Irún today to start my Camino tomorrow morning - I’m flying to Biarritz getting in at 4pm, planning on catching the bus to Hendaye and walking to the pilgrims hostel from there. Does this all sound do-able?
Allow 15 mins for any luggage, 1-1.5 (worst case) hours to Hendaye, roughly 30 mins to hostel.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum