• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help Needed to Collect Parcel in Santiago de Compostela

chinagal

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2023
Not sure if correct category for this but here goes......

Hello fellow pilgrims.
I have a request please for someone in santiago de compostela.
I have a parcel at the post office (correos) in sdc that needs to be collected and delivered to the Loop Inn hotel in sdc, where we have 2 suitcases awaiting our arrival. I need to authorize someone to do this.
Sadly, due to sickness, we have had to abort our camino plans 2 weeks in starting in sjpdp.
Wondering if there would be some kind soul who would grant us this enormous favor please? Our other option is for one of us to travel on to santiago alone, collect the items, and return to logrono, where the sick person remains in a hotel room.
Please, any tips, questions, advice re this dilemma is welcome. Even transport companies - maybe we have missed one.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Follow this guy, JT Pedersen, on Instagram. He has walked the camino many times and he now lives in Santiago de Compostela. He's a nice guy, maybe he can help!

Most read last week in this forum