• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Internet Cafe

brendane

While we are on the Camino, probably when we are in Melide there is a family reunion taking place back home here in Australia. We would like to send a video message or even depending on the times maybe a live video 'hello' to the assembled family. there will be similar contributions from family members in Canada, UK, Columbia, and others. I will be the only one not at a home.

Are there generally public internet access places like Internet Cafes in the larger towns in Spain. In Brisbane they are everywhere and full of backpackers making video calls home. Is Melide a 'larger town' that has similar facilities? I have no idea really. In australia you can travel for a day by car without seeing another living thing even if you pass through a 'village'. I know it's not like that in Spain.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
probably answered my own question in the most frequent questions thread. i swear i did not see the wifi thread.

Most read last week in this forum