• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

jean

mandie

Time of past OR future Camino
6 may 2014 .... valenca to SdC
Just heard. I lost a dear Cbuddy to cancer. This walk will be for you as well dear Jean.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Just heard. I lost a dear Cbuddy to cancer. This walk will be for you as well dear Jean.
May she rest in peace and peace rest in all who had the pleasure of her company i have no doubt she will be with you every step of the way.

So sorry to hear this. Strength and peace be with you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Has a pilgrim who have done his first pilgrimage also because of a person who died; I can understand the feelings and emotions that you will probably feel while on the Caminho.

All I can do, it's to wish you the best, and tell you that you will not walk alone until you reach there.

Best Regards
Diogo

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you all. So wish I could tell her just two things...... I guess she knows by now.

Most read last week in this forum